It's such a long time from this picture (September 21)...
You know, I think it's fabulous to watch the kids who aren't star of the week when the star is showing off his/her poster. They're absolutely engrossed and love to see each and every picture on the star's poster. And then ask a question about each and every picture... :)

Yeppers. The star does get to do just about anything, including counting how many days we've been at school
Yeppers. The star does get to do just about anything, including counting how many days we've been at school
1 comment:
Hi Miss J. I absolutely loved last weeks star of the week pictures!!! They are so sweet. I think its neat how all the students are so engrossed in each star of the week posters. The whole idea is so nice. They are so cute. Have a nice day!! Annetta
Post a Comment