Wow, it's easy to get behind on posting pictures!
Here are the pictures for Book Character day. I know, it can be difficult to assembly costumes for the kiddies for this day (I know because I have to dress up too!) but it's always fun to see the kiddies all dressed up. And fun to try to call them by their character name all day. It was hard when you have multiples of the same character in class though!
So here they are, posing with their book to make it more clear for you just who they are :)
Spidey and the pirates working on their math test. What, you didn't know pirates knew math? They do!
Here's a good way to get in my good books: be a character from the Little House series. Here's Mr. Edwards.
Waldo #1, and winner of the costume contest.
Waldo #2! Perfect glasses eh? :)Grade One:
And all of us!
7 comments:
Wonderful!
Miss Nelson what beautiful hair you have~
Enjoy our week!
Mrs P
Wonderful!
Miss Nelson what beautiful hair you have~
Enjoy our week!
Mrs P
Why thank you! But that was Miss Viola Swamp's hair. I had to be the mean teacher for a day :)
Oops...you dared to be a mean teacher for the day? That's okay every once in a while you have to let your hair go...hehe!
Those days are always great!
Have a great weekend~
Mrs P
I think we need a better picture of Miss Viola Swamp on the blog!
These pictures are great!!
ALF :)
The picture of Jonathan and Matthew as Waldo?? I nearly choked with laughter again! I would NOT have been able to teach a single thing with all that on which to feast the eyes...love to know where Matt found those bottle pop glasses.
oops! -- Uhm...see what choking with laughter does to me? I hit the wrong keys and send stuff without signing off!
Post a Comment