Ok, so technically none of these students are in my class anymore, but it wasn't that long ago that each and every one of them was taught by me. So...they're still my students :) Besides they did such a fabulous job that everyone needs to see and hear them!
And of course, this is always something for my students to aspire to!
Our opener, sung with the ProMusica choir: All Things Bright and Beautiful
A reprise from last year's Pentecost program: Lord, I Stretch My Hands to You
A preview of our Christmas program! Gloria in Exclesis
6 comments:
Wow. That was about all she could say. Wow.
Thank you very much Miss J for the privilege I have now had in being able to sit back and enjoy these
exquisite singers without the distraction of conducting!
I think your title for this post is especially fitting...these ARE capital "W" Wonderful Concert Kids.
They ALWAYS do my heart so proud.
Thank you again CCS/ProMusica Performance choir...the joy you spread is infectious indeed. May God be praised.
Thanks for posting these, Tracy! They were really fun to watch since I couldn't be at the real thing:)
You're welcome! It's nice to be able to share their hard work and accomplishments. And it's nice to share with those who couldn't be there or watch the entire performance.
jocelyn says.......
Ijust love watching us singing.What joy there is in it!
What a wonderful show!! What a blessing these kids are. We are also blessed to have such a wonderful director.
that was a great concert:l
Post a Comment