Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bet you thought I forgot this eh?

It's the Zoo!

I've discovered lots of pictures on my school computer, so I shall deluge you with images.

The zoo trip was kinda disappointing for me: it was a very hot day, with lots of walking and many animals hiding from the heat. I think we all did enjoy the polar bears and monkeys.

Oooh a tiger.

Ah the komodo dragon. Everyone wanted to see the komodo dragons. Only they were old, rather listless and not very interesting to watch.

Class pic on the brass dragon. Can you see it under them?

I guess this is how you make sure people are really reading their signs eh?

This mother monkey was quite amusing, yanking her little one all about by his tail.



The funniest sight of the day. Those girls just couldn't imagine a telephone stuck in the ground. They spent a lot of time playing with it.

Mo Willems reminder! These are naked mole rats. Read the book!

No comments: