Yes, I am sorting slowly through the plethora of pictures on my computer and from my camera and the school camera. There are some oldies on here!
Here are some pictures of the daily sheriff in Grade One. They get to wear the hat, show the badge and find all the outlaws that are in jail.
Sheriffs also get to find outlaws on the blackboard, take out the key, open up the jail "door" and throw those outlaws back in jail. Yes, I don't know who has more fun with this: the kids or me. :)And then there are Friday afternoons in class. The students write in their agendas, clean out their desks, finish up any work that needs to be completed, sing their memory work and play. I think all they think about is the play time of course.
And it doesn't really matter what I say about constructing things with the K'nex or other building materials in class. They always seem to turn out as some sort of weapon.
Notice anything that I noticed on Aidan? He even agreed to pose for a blog pic, so here he is!
Awww. See, they don't all make guns, bazookas and throwing stars.
Scoping out the new Waldo book I got from Costco.
And Mr. Creative saw the earrings and figured he could get himself a pair as well. Here's one pic that I took of him wearing his ingenious creation and...
...one pic that he took of me.
2 comments:
haha where can I get a pair of earings?
:)
ALF
I'm very confident that if you came to our room and asked for a pair that you would be presented by at least 10 students offering you their latest creation
Post a Comment