Today we talked about how we can enjoy things using sight, especially things in creation. Well, we enjoy a lot of things!
We thought we'd show the things we like to see by drawing them in chalk on the front sidewalk of school. I thought I'd make some videos so you have some idea of what it's like in Grade One and Two.
Boys. Boys are different than girls.
Ugh. Next time I shall remember not to say anything when I'm recording. I don't like listening to myself!
And some pics of the kiddies. Until the memory card in the camera refused to let me take any more.
I wasn't sure of everything that was being drawn. This was very neat when they were finished with it: The Bruce Trail. And then they had to walk all the paths that they had drawn :)
You'd think that the arrangement of fellows would be the other way around, but no. The tall one has to look under the not-quite-as-tall one's legs.
Sunshine and sky and flowers and birds. No bleeding fox for these two!
Good thing I had a lot of blue chalk, much of it was used as lakes and waterfalls.
It was a great buy, these 100 sticks of chalk from Costco! I wonder if they'll last the whole school year long. Yeah, I don't think so either.
3 comments:
Ah yes, but you DO remember where you can find another such box of sidewalk chalk - as yet unused and condemned to stay that way??
*sigh*
Let me know when I can deliver it for your gaggle of budding artists.
Hi missj I like the videos.I had a really good first day .Did you? JILL
Yes, thank you. The chalk is at your house.
Can we make a class trip and decorate your driveway?? They're such good artists as you can see!
Hi Jill, we're having a grand ol' time in class. We still miss you Grade Threes, but can hear that you're having a good time too. Shall we have more shouting/counting competitions in French class? :)
Post a Comment