Friday, December 15, 2006

Sure was a busy couple of days!

Dress Up day!!
This is always one of my favourite days of the year because I'm laughing all day long at the kids' outfits. They looked fantastic! It's a great way to illustrate how much growing they still have to do when they come to school dressed in their mom or dad's clothes.
However, while I love the day I think the kids can't wait until they get back into their own sized clothes. If you see the size of some of their shoes and the length of their sleeves I'm sure you'll understand why.




One of the reasons I laugh all day. Students with a tight grip on their pants..er shorts all day long.

Check out those shoes!!

Check out those shoes!!



You get to see how many times those pants were rolled up later!


All day long I thought the kids were asking me questions when they put their hands up in the air. Turns out they were just trying to pull their extra long sleeves back.


Amazingly no one tripped over their shoes or shirts all day.




Here we are showing off our not quite Grade One sized feet.

Whoa look how much longer my legs still have to grow!



A singing we will go
Here's the big day, off to sing at the nursing home! They were excited to go, clutching their cards in hand ready to regale the folks with their musical prowess.

Ah, don't we just love car seats?

Here we are singing and signing Jesus Loves Me


That's my poppa on the left! He enjoyed the show :)

Singing along with our choir teacher extraordinaire!
Let's see...was it the Hallelujah Chorus they were singing? Maybe For Unto Us. It doesn't look like the Mozart song (aka beep, beep, vroom, vroom. That did it. It's stuck in my head now!)

They're all admiring the musical talents of our two piano players.

What a good job they both did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are hilarious!! i like how shorts can fit as pants for many of them :)

Anonymous said...

I know we didn't have that much fun when I was in grade one........
Those pictures are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Annetta said, the pictures of the dress up day are so funny!! I love all the pictures and your comments!!!