Playing around the world again. Mais, en francais!
C'est un haricot vert!
Je pense que c'est une peche! It's a little hard to see :) Wow, they were very good with their fruits et legumes. And you should hear them rrrroll their rrrrrrrr's! Une poirrrrrre!
The teacher's view. (See I get the answer just in case I get stuck)
Here we are playing/singing (that's for you DTG!) a language arts game. We sing a song (ask 'em, I'm sure they'll oblige with the song) and at the end drop a word for a person to read. When they've read it they get to carry the basket around the circle.
It's a good way to practise the new sound spellings we've learned and review the older ones.
2 comments:
AHHhhh! End of Term One ALREADY??
Tempus fugit, c'est triste mais vrais! Can the grade one french wizards figure that one out?
I should like to hear your guess at Wednesdays' choir class...and could you sing me the mystery song of language arts then too?
Looking forward to it and keep up the good work everyone, by the looks of things there won't be anything left to learn next year!
DTwink!eG
Rappelez-vous...Chantez fort dans la salle de bains!
Wow!! grade one looks like sooooo much fun :) i wish i was back there- singing and getting cool pencils...those were the days!!!
Post a Comment