Monday, October 23, 2006

Remember going outside without a coat?

Ah, recess!

Yes, it's been cold, wet, cloudy and miserable.
So, here! Sunshine!
This was earlier this month -- must have been pig dress up day judging by all the pink.

This is a slight variation of one of their favourite games: Car, Truck, Minivan


I should have made these pictures larger. Well, you could click on them I suppose. You have to see the effort on his face!




Can you tell who was 'it'?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss J:
It's a happy thing to visit grade 1 this way and soak up the sunshine with them!
*sigh* Having been almost "swept" back into the house by the most blustery wind ever, it was a much needed and enjoyable diversion this hour. Hope everyone's LONG weekend was grandiose and fun despite the weather.
Looking forward to book week :)
May I recommend we all sing YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE at least twice daily until we meet again! DTG