Monday, October 09, 2006

A little video



Let's see if this works! This video was taken before their first choir class! I get such a kick out of it :) Click and see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss J and members of the highly esteemed grade one class:

Funny thing is, I really like choir too, with you!
Till we meet tomorrow then...sleep sweet and always sing loud and long in the bathroom.
(Pig week pictorial is rich MissJ!) Delphinium Twink!e Grandmarmie & Proud to Be...have I said that before? %)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so impressed! The photos are really, really great! I may just have to sign up for a Miss J. digital-camera-photo-in-service...is there such a course yet?
The video of the choir cheers is beautiful :) It makes me want to come and join choir too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love to see these pictures and videos!! I hope you can keep up the site, I know you are busy with school, but I look forward to seeing the site again.

JNV

Anonymous said...

Annetta Dekker says, I LOVE IT!!! This is a great idea, having this blog. The video is so cute--the kids are so cute! I love looking at the pictures and so does Mark. Please keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Priceless video!! Wish I could join that choir -- such enthusiasm!
Luv,
Delphinium's Daughter:)