Literally the same day the kids saw the newly constructed igloo, they asked if they could jump on it.
Um. No.
Not to mention that was my honour after having spent the hours constructing it.
They did, however, spend many days banging on the walls in a long slow deconstruction attempt. Eventually the tunnel entrance was demolished and I did some minor repairs because I did really want it to stay up long enough to jump on it. I think it's the one thing kids in the upper grades remember about the igloo: me demolishing it!
So here's Miriam at the iPhone camera watching me fall into it.
It didn't take long for them to join in the fun.
2 comments:
Oh what fun Miss J:)....the kids love it when they can go wild like that...and you started it all:):)
Have a great week!!
It was a bit chaotic.
Good thing I left it to the end of the day huh? :)
Post a Comment