Thursday, March 31, 2011

Parents' Day/Dress-up Day

I was wondering why the kids looked odd when I first saw these pics again. Then I remembered that this was a Dress Up day as well as Parents' Day. The kids were dressed in their mom and dad's clothes to show how much growing they still had to do until they were an adult.

This one made me laugh. They're all huddled over a large hidden picture page, but to see them in those shirts down to their knees always makes that day a highlight for me.

Not quite dad's size yet eh?

I love dry erase boards. LOVE them! It's a perfect way to get all the kids involved rather than one or two. Here they're writing down things they can't do now, but they can do when they are adults.

Mr. Camera Shy.

And Mr. Camera Shy captured in his native environment. See the rare glimpse of this individual :)

No comments: