But we're all ready for that last mini pile of snow to finally melt away :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Top o' the morning to you Miss J and the highly distinguished class of grade one & two... This is a nice way to meet a spring morning -- sipping my coffee and watching this video! I love the sounds of our kids' obvious delight and I must admit, a snow pile like this one brings back vivid memories of the snow we used to collect in a winter! But Springtime splendor, yes. It's always SO nice to see it coming isn't it? I leave you with one of my favourite quotes: "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." -E.B. White (wisdom from Winnie the Poo?) :) Delphinium Twinkle
1 comment:
Top o' the morning to you Miss J and the highly distinguished class of grade one & two...
This is a nice way to meet a spring morning -- sipping my coffee and watching this video!
I love the sounds of our kids' obvious delight and I must admit, a snow pile like this one brings back vivid memories of the snow we used to collect in a winter!
But Springtime splendor, yes. It's always SO nice to see it coming isn't it?
I leave you with one of my favourite quotes: "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." -E.B. White
(wisdom from Winnie the Poo?) :)
Delphinium Twinkle
Post a Comment