I have no idea when this was anymore, but it was a while ago. The snow was wet and perfect for packing. For the next few weeks we had enormous snowballs melting forlornly in the back field. In fact, I think you may still find a few remnants here and there...



My favourite time of the day. Phonics. I think it's so cool to watch the kids enthusiastically correcting all my mistakes. And the things they know!

'Q' always goes with a 'u'!
Backward 'f'

Oh Miss J, sentences
always begin with a capital!
And one of my pet peeves :) They're getting quite good at knowing when to spell to, too and two.
Oh and 'j' doesn't go at the end of a word!

Proper punctuation please.


See how they've fixed up my sentence?

The influx of very helpful Grade Eights, without whom I could not have built my igloo.
It's pretty cool this thing!
Even parents can't resist!
Lunch time in the igloo.

Of course, when there's a star of the week movie to watch, we combine the two...

Oh lookee there! A class hug! I wonder who's in the middle of that thing...
Nicola!
Back to visit us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment