The topper to our crazy 100 Day week was going bowling on Wednesday afternoon. The bowling alley is closed on Wednesdays, but they open for groups like our party.
Oops.
Someone forgot our appointment and a whole bunch of little kiddies, exiled to the window ledge, could barely contain their disappointment.
It wasn't so bad when I told them they actually got a good deal here: a movie for that afternoon AND bowling later.
And look how they enjoyed the movie.
One week later we showed up at the bowling alley to be pampered excessively by Karen who worked there. Here they're lining up for their shoes.
And they're in their 100 Day shirts because they glowed awesomely.
And because they're cool of course!
In this pic you can actually see who they are :)
Have I mentioned how much I like their shirts?
We were treated very royally. Popcorn and cookies and juice. We all got glow in the dark bracelets as well.
And loud tunes. Which were very danceable :)
Check out Gary's score after 4 rounds. I was proud of my two consecutive strikes until I looked at his score.
A very fun afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment