In October? Well, what can I say...better late than never? Some shots of our annual year-end water fight/slip ' slide. My own camera it out of commission ever since I lost the battery charger while taking pictures of the Great Hymns of Faith concert.
I'm stuck with the school camera which just isn't as stellar.
Remember the World Cup at the beginning of summer? It wasn't hard to see who the teachers were cheering for :)
So here we are throwing water balloons at each other. Not real water balloons because they're too hard to fill (at unearthly hours of the last day of school) but man, are they ever hard to explode onto someone else!
And the ol' soak a sponge with water and chuck it at someone trick.And then the slip 'n slide. The camera could only handle one shot per kid sliding down the slide, ergo the cut off heads. I miss the "burst" feature on my camera :)






No comments:
Post a Comment