Oh they were excited about this one! In fact, if their grandparent wasn't waiting for them when they entered the room after recess there were some anxious queries of "Aren't my grandparents coming?"
And sorry, I know that I missed some grandparents, especially those who popped in and out during the Bible story. I used to be so much better at corralling them all on camera before they could escape the camera's lens. On the other hand, I don't think I've ever had so many grandparents in the classroom before!
No, this is not my classroom but I was called in to see this crowd of former students...
...watching Jack feed his grandma.
It was very good to see you again Corinne!
What a blessing Grandparents' Day is!"...he commanded our forefathers to teach their children, so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands."





























3 comments:
wonderful pictures!
miss you :)
ALF
Thank you for the memories again!
Cynthia
Great pictures Miss J...I was there but I missed seeing
you:( ...next time:)
By the way I have the book Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willem...planning on getting a few more...great books! The kids loved it!
Take care!
Mrs P
Post a Comment